Tuesday 28 May 2013

Day Seven: We Made It!

Hello, Beautiful Reader! Here we are at Day Seven! Yes, I actually managed to do it. Seven days of blogtastic blogification metaphorically signed, sealed and delivered. In fact, I was so determined to post on my blog today that I am actually writing this while getting ready for work, so there's all kinds of cleansing, toning and moisturising going on as I type. Actually, I'm not even wearing my glasses right now, so hopefully this isn't all complete gobbledygook!

As you can tell, I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself for getting to the end of this week. Now, all I have to do is keep it up and this will be a nice, regular, blog that will go from strength-to-strength until I take over the world! Mwah ha ha!

Oh, dear, I've said too much. Ignore that last part.

So, what message do I want to leave you with? Well, there are two things I want to say before the end of this week and the resumption of a more laid back blogging style:

1) Zombies are awesome.

2) Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And now I'm off to eat some.

No comments:

Post a Comment