Friday 15 February 2013

Game over, man, game over!

While the rest of you were romancing each other, eating chocolate in front of the telly, or whatever else people do on St. Valentine's Day, I was indulging my love of zombies by making this awesome little fellow...


He's the Game Over Zombie, from my Fold Your Own Zombie Calendar. Isn't he cool! You can't make it out in the picture, but the can he's holding says "Zombie Juice". Ew.
As you might have guessed from the word "calendar", I've got twelve of this paper creations to make this year, and this is actually the one from January, so look forward to seeing some more. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with them all once they're made. Maybe I'll have some sort of zombie bonfire next January. Until then there'll be an increasingly large Zombie Army to do my bidding! Mwah ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. You're getting the best calendars - this and the Lego advent calendar. All I have is a crappy free Domino's Pizza one in which they spell hence "hance" - fail.

    ReplyDelete