Saturday 4 January 2014

Momento Maureen's Rambunctious Resolutions

Happy New Year, Beautiful Reader!

I have returned from the Land of Pasties and Cream Teas full of plans for 2014. Oh, don't you worry, none of these are the kind of life improving/weight losing malarky you might find scribbled in my diary. No, these are Momento Maureen's Rambunctious Resolutions!

1) I resolve to keep posting on this blog regularly. I've not been too bad since the beginning of December, but I'm aiming for consistency.

2) I resolve that this blog will be all killer and no filler. Yep, I'm not just going for quantity, there'll be some pretty awesome quality shit in here as well.

3) I resolve to watch everything that Sean Pertwee has ever been in. Now, that's a lot of stuff, and his cannon keeps growing (that sentence made me chuckle) but at least I can make a start in 2014, and obviously I will keep you all updated on my progress, because I know you love him as much as I do, right?

4) I resolve to be more creative. I won't be put off by the Horror of the Paper Zombies (aarrgggghhh!), and will make more cool and creepy stuff to be shared here in wonderful technicolour.

5) I resolve to blog fearlessly and try to make this the best damn blog it can possibly be. Then I'll be perfectly poised to take over the world! Mwah ha ha! Oh, I'm still typing. Ignore that last bit.

So, five resolutions and 361 days in which to make them happen. Wish me luck!
Happy New Year, everyone. Hopefully 2014 will be awesome for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment