Thursday 26 September 2013

An Intrepid Search!

Things I found while searching for my hole-punch:

20 pens that no longer work.
A sticky lollipop (at least two and a half years old)
Half a Refresher bar (at least two and a half years old)
2 calculators
A ruler
A device to punch heart shaped holes out of card (close, but no cigar)
5 pencil sharpeners
2 pairs of safety scissors
A role of Refreshers (at least two and a half years old, but not opened, so presumed edible)
A snow shaker with a penguin inside, but no water.
15 pencils
10 Icelandic Krona
6 stickers of the Icelandic flag
5 Stickers of shiny skulls.

Things I did not find while searching for my hole-punch:

A partridge in a pear tree
The Holy Grail
The meaning of life
My hole-punch.

On the one hand, I failed. On the other hand, I've got sweets that probably won't kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment