Saturday 23 March 2013

Cool Stuff I Own #1

Now, there is a part of me that would like to live a tranquil and minimalist existence, with white walls and empty spaces. This small part of me, however, is massively overwhelmed by my love of stuff. It doesn't have to be expensive or super-fancy, but I like feeling cosy, and having stuff helps with that. Plus, I grew up in a house with lots of stuff in it, so basically it's my parents fault.

Anyway, some of the stuff I own is really cool, and much of that has been given to me by the lovely people I know, who all know how much I love stuff, especially when it has skulls on, is related to zombies, etc. This Christmas in particular was a bonanza of awesome stuff with skulls on, and I thought where better to celebrate it than here? Nowhere, that's where.

So, the first in a series of pictures of cool stuff I own is this little item...


No, I'm not talking about my nail polish remover, or even that rather attractive bell. How awesome is that skull?! Super awesome! It was given to me by Dan and pretty much lives on the table next to where I sit in the living room, in between me and the TV, because every time I see it, it makes me smile. I'm going to throw out a big shout-out to Mexico right now, because without the Day of the Dead my life and room would be a much duller place. Thank you Dan, thank you Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment