Sunday 17 August 2014

My Life in Pictures

Here are some things I saw this week, that I thought I would share with you all. Thanks to Stacey and her photo a day blog for the inspiration.

 First, Jago, having a little nap.
 Then Fitz with his head turned away so you can't see how much he's dribbling.
Romero, fast asleep and upside down on Mum's new chenille throw.

Then this view on my way home from work. The combination of the Monument and the Shard make it look as though London has slipped into some kind of alternative, sci-fi universe. All that's missing are the hover cars.

Finally, proof, if proof were needed, that there is no such thing as too many peas. I was feeling a bit crappy before Dad placed this feast before me, and the sheer number of peas really made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment