Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year, Happy Blogging!

Okay, first things first, how did I do on last year's Rambunctious Resolutions?

  1. Well, up until November I was pretty good at posting regularly. Then Nano took over my life, and then I was ill for most of December (nothing deadly, just annoying) and now here we are! So this is definitely a resolution that rolls over into 2015.
  2. Wow, I vowed to make this all killer and no filler. Big words there, Momento. I guess that's up to you to judge, Beautiful Readers, and might I say how fabulous you're all looking at the moment! Again, let's keep that one going.
  3. Sean Pertwee!!!! I certainly intend to keep up my resolution to watch everything he's ever been in, that's a life aim. I'll do a proper catch up soon (I know how much you all love those posts).
  4. Hmmm, I did resolve to be more creative and then didn't really make a lot of stuff. Tut-tut, Momento. I have been working on my novel quite a lot (watch this space) but again, this seems to be something I can keep working on (I see a pattern forming).
  5. I will continue to blog fearlessly!!! I will do my best to make this the best damn blog it can possibly be and live everyday as if it's Christmas... wait a minute, went a bit Dickensian there, but the point still stands. I'm even going to try and increase my readership so there are more Beautiful People out in the world experiencing some Momento Maureen Magic!
I realise that what I've basically just done is say that I'm going to have the exact same resolutions as last year, but they were such good resolutions that I'm okay with that, and on reflection they were all ongoing things rather than discreet tasks, so it's all good.

So, it's 2015, a sci-fi date if ever I heard one. I have a feeling that it's going to be a pretty awesome year, so let's skip forward, hand-in-hand, ready to face zombies, robots, drizzle and anything else we may encounter, together!

No comments:

Post a Comment