Sunday 28 September 2014

Tiger Puppies

So, anyone I've seen in the last few days has already heard about this, but the rest of you are in for a treat. A couple of nights ago I had one of those dreams that you just can't get out of your head, and given that it wasn't a hideous nightmare involving the slaughter of innocents, I thought it'd be nice to share it with as many people as possible.

In this dream I had gone into a pet shop and, on an impulse, bought three puppies. These were not just any puppies, however. They looked exactly like miniature tigers! Take a moment to picture them. Tigers that are small enough to pick up with one hand! So adorable! And before you start thinking that I don't know that tigers are cats, and that their babies are called cubs, in my dream they were definitely a kind of puppy because they barked.
"Woof!" Just like that!

On the way home from the dream-pet shop I started to worry that maybe buying three puppies when you already have three kittens wasn't the best idea I'd ever had. What if they didn't get on? I'd have to take the puppies back to the shop, and they were so cute that it would have been heartbreaking. Thankfully, when I got home all the puppies and all the kittens curled up in a big pile together and fell asleep.

When the tiny tiger-puppies woke up they started yapping, so I put them on their little leads and took them for a walk. It was bloody lovely. Now all I have to do is wait for some cunning and not too evil scientist to genetically modify me some tiger-puppies and I'll be sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment