Wednesday 28 May 2014

Zombies vs. Unicorns

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Okay, deep breaths, calm down Momento. Let me start at the beginning...

I sat down to write my blog and was feeling a bit uncertain about what to post. The best thing I could come up with was a list of all the bad blog ideas I'd had (which will probably turn up at some point in the future). Then I thought to myself that it has been a while since I've written anything about Zombies vs. Robots and I decided to have a little trawl of the internet for an awesome image that I could share with you all. However, as I typed the word "zombie" into the search box, I noticed the third or fourth suggestion was "zombies vs. unicorns" and my life was changed forever.
 Okay, so maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but still, pretty bloody cool! It's a collection designed to settle that age old row over who makes for the best short stories, the hungry undead, or magical horses with a horn on their head? As far as I can tell none of the stories have an actual fight between the two, which is a shame, because a unicorn might prove pretty handy in a zombie apocalypse. It could spear them right through the brain. Anyway, I've ordered the book, so I will happily confirm that for you soon. It's aimed at a young adult audience, with some pretty good writers (Garth Nix, Scott Westerfeld), so my expectations are high.

Now, I'm guessing I'm going to end up on

in the argument over which is better, but you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment