Monday 17 February 2014

The Lego Movie: A Review

Tricky one this, because I don't really want to tell you too much about the movie, I just really, really want everyone to go and see it. I realised about five minutes into the film that the trailer hadn't given anything away, or shown all the best bits, and the fact that I didn't know the whole story already and could sit there and enjoy it developing made the film even more wonderful. It's one of those films where, just as you're thinking that it's amazing, something even cooler happens. Maybe I'll write something more in-depth when it comes out on DVD and I don't feel so much like I'd be spoiling anything.

I think you will like this movie if you...
a) love Lego.
b) love good movies.
c) are a human being with a heart and a mind.

So, really all I want to say is that I loved The Lego Movie. I loved it, and I really want you, yes you Beautiful Reader, to go and see it, because I think you very well might love it too.

Now, I'm off to rob a bank so I can buy all the Lego Movie Minifigures.



No comments:

Post a Comment