Friday 25 April 2014

Zombies With Mustaches and Other Happy Things

I was just sitting here thinking, I really ought to post on my blog. At the same time I was getting real pleasure out of the cheat on Plants v. Zombies that gives the zombies mustaches. When they die, and their head falls off the mustache flies off, separately, into the air and lands nearby, proving it was a fake mustache all along. It's only a small thing, but it tickles me every time. Why would a zombie be wearing a fake mustache? Genius. If you don't know the game I'm talking about, then please check it out, I think I've blogged about it in the past. It will bring you nothing but joy (and maybe a little frustration if your brains get eaten).

Anyway, I thought I'd just list a few other things that make me happy, while attempting to not be too cloyingly cute. And I'm not going to number them, because that implies order and would hide the fact that I'm just making this up as I go along.

  • Zombies with mustaches.
  • Fat squirrels.
  • The fact I've written "space womble" on my wall (long story).
  • Taking screen breaks to converse with Tommy the Hamster (and the fact I just accidentally typed Jamster, as if he's some kind of tiny musician/dj).
  • Those things you get in bakeries that have some kind of marshmallow, sprinkled with hundreds-and-thousands in an ice-cream cone. No idea what they're called, but their existence makes the world a better place.
  • The fact that if you type "cute zombie pirate" into Google images, this picture by enkana comes up...
  • Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... No, wait, that's Maria from The Sound of Music... She's got a point though.

No comments:

Post a Comment