Anyway, I thought I'd just list a few other things that make me happy, while attempting to not be too cloyingly cute. And I'm not going to number them, because that implies order and would hide the fact that I'm just making this up as I go along.
- Zombies with mustaches.
- Fat squirrels.
- The fact I've written "space womble" on my wall (long story).
- Taking screen breaks to converse with Tommy the Hamster (and the fact I just accidentally typed Jamster, as if he's some kind of tiny musician/dj).
- Those things you get in bakeries that have some kind of marshmallow, sprinkled with hundreds-and-thousands in an ice-cream cone. No idea what they're called, but their existence makes the world a better place.
- The fact that if you type "cute zombie pirate" into Google images, this picture by enkana comes up...
- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... No, wait, that's Maria from The Sound of Music... She's got a point though.